Saturday, October 10, 2009

Clorets.

Poopabananashitapalooza: I just had an idea...

TeleVite: Let's hear it!

Poopabananashitapalooza: I'm going to conquer an island in eastern Madagascar... And I'll name it Basheleet...

TeleVite: And I'll conquer one too! I'll name it & Co. ... I like this idea of divide and conquer.... This is good....

Poopabananashitapalooza: I'll sell the pumpkins. And you can make a deal with the little green men they call.... I think they're called Aliens....or Smurfs....

TeleVite: Great idea! You start planning the army, and I'll get my UFO.

PigLion: Sorry, I just woke up. My ballz itch.

(After TeleVite and Poopabananashitapalooza filled PigLion in on the evil genius master plan, PigLion used the toilet and went back to sleep.)

TeleVite: That's taken care of.... TO THE UFO!!

Poopabananashitapalooza: Not before i spike his/her drink...

(After 1 hour...)

TeleVite: Good! Our plan has been set in motion... Well, time to build up and roll out.

Poopabananashitapalooza: Already on it. (Starts rolling on the floor like a kid who lost his lollipop.)

And that's how Basheleet & Co. came to be. We got the idea from a lemur, King Julian, who is now living in a remote part of Basheleet. We also always offer him some pumpkins because he has gas.



Lucky is a gay dog. Seriously.